1 Life jobs

Golf Course Attendant – Apprenticeship

Summary Batchwood Golf Course & Sports Centre are looking to take on a new Apprentice Leisure Assistant. Day to day duties: - -To promote quality customer care at all times, dealing with minor complaints and reporting serious complaints to the Duty Manager.- To check the safety of equipment and to report any damage or malfunction of equipment to the Duty Manager immediately after discovery. - To assist in the preparation and operation of events and activities, including the assembly and ...

Leisure Attendant/Lifeguard Apprenticeship

Summary We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operations Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. The job will involve: Effective communication with other team members Equipment setups safely and on time Maintenance of company standards at all times Provision of safe and effective pool supervision Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties Buildin...

Activity Leadership Apprenticeship

Summary You will also work towards your Level 2 in Fitness Instructing (Which is included in the Activity Leadership Level 2)Your duties will include:- Provide exceptional customer service to all members- Assisting with gym tours and inductions- Support the centre swim teaching team to deliver exceptional swimming lessons - Adopting a customer service focussed and commercial approach to swimming lesson sales and retention, similar to that traditionally seen in the fitness environment - Showi...

Leisure Attendant Apprenticeship

Summary Are you passionate about fitness and leisure and want to start your career in this industry?Are you energetic and enthusiastic? If you would like to be part of a leading national organisation that reward and develop their team, we would like to hear from you.We are looking for a Leisure Assistant to work towards their Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations and Leisure Management.The key is to ensure the smooth operation of the centre, maintaining high standards of safety, cleanliness a...

Lifeguarding and Fitness Apprenticeship

Summary Please be aware that you will spend 90% of your time Lifeguarding and the other 10% working within the gym.Harpenden Leisure Centre are offering a great opportunity to embark upon an aqua life apprenticeship where you will work towards your Level 2 in Activity Leadership, Level 2 Leisure Operations, Level 2 Fitness Instructor and RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.This is a 12-15 month apprenticeship, training will be provided to work towards an Level 2 in Activity Leadership...

Lifeguarding Apprenticeship

Summary Are you passionate about fitness and leisure and want to start your career in this industry?Are you energetic and enthusiastic? If you would like to be part of a leading national organisation that reward and develop their team, we would like to hear from you.We are looking for a Leisure Assistant to work towards their Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations and Leisure Management.The key is to ensure the smooth operation of the centre, maintaining high standards of safety, cleanliness a...

We're sorry, there are currently no jobs listed for this company.