Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious and confident care & support worker.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Support workers with interests in care, responsibility & new challenges are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
You’ll be working 40 hours a week in a nursing home with elderly residence, some living with dementia.
* Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
* Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
* Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
* Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
* Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
* Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
* An excellent communicator and a good team player
* Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
* Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
* An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
* Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
* Regular coaching & appraisal
* Expert supervision & peer support
* Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
* Recruitment referrals
* Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below