Part Time Jobs In Harpenden

Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Pizza Kitchen & Bar – George

Summary We want our guests to love visiting our pubs, bars and restaurants. So, if you can make it special by providing a friendly face from the moment a guest walks in, we want to speak to you. You dont even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to […]

Lifeguarding and Fitness Apprenticeship

Summary Please be aware that you will spend 90% of your time Lifeguarding and the other 10% working within the gym. Harpenden Leisure Centre are offering a great opportunity to embark upon an aqua life apprenticeship where you will work towards your Level 2 in Activity Leadership, Level 2 Leisure Operations, Level 2 Fitness Instructor […]

Part Time Cleaner – Saturday AM

We are looking for a cleaner on an ongoing basis to do 1.25 hrs each Saturday Morning from 7.30am. You will be cleaning the scout hut main area and toilets – the majoirty of the work in mopping the floor and making sure the men and womens toilets are clean. You will be given a […]

Customer Assistant

Customer Team Member (Customer Assistant) Location: 138-144 Lower Luton Road, Batford, Harpenden, AL5 4HAPay: 8.38 per hour & amazing benefits Contract hours: 12 hours per week + regular overtime, part timeNo experience needed as full training given Working pattern: Varied shift patterns including mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends. Working as a customer assistant is more […]

We're sorry, there are currently no jobs listed in this location.