Alpadia Language Schools from Kaplan International Languages, offers year round language schools in Montreux, Berlin, Freiburg and Lyon.
Alpadia also provides English, French and German summer courses for juniors and teens in Europe and North America.
Initially established in 1996, and now larger than ever, our mission is to encourage language development through immersion and to expand the horizons of our students, to inspire their future.
Join ALPADIA’s team to make the 2020 summer an unbelievable experience! We are looking for highly motivated people, who have the ability to engage and inspire young students, and who are looking for an enriching and educational experience.
ALPADIA is committed to safeguarding and promoting our students’ wellbeing. All staff are expected to contribute to a positive camp culture that supports this ethos.
For our centres in London, Brighton and Keele ALPADIA is currently recruiting Activity Leaders:
- Safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all students
- Preparing and leading all the activities and excursions organised by ALPADIA
- Preparing and supervising various theme evenings
- Promoting all activities and events effectively
- Undertaking local travel and research
- Supervising students outside of activity and excursion sessions
- Assisting in opening and closing down the centre
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with ALPADIA which is present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
- Free entrance for all activities and excursions
- Attractive bonus options for returners and the possibility of career progression
Location of our course centre and dates of commitment:
- London, Brighton or Keele 27.06.20 – 09.08.20 (shorter contracts are available)
- This is a residential position with accommodation provided on site
- All staff employed will be required to provide / undergo an Enhanced DBS check (and provide overseas conduct certificates where applicable)