Our client is currently recruiting for a administrator based from there office in Swadlincote, The purpose of this role is to provide administrative or clerical support, and / or provide reception service presenting a positive image of the company.
* Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
* Input and maintain records and documents.
* Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
* Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
* Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
* Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
* Issue and discharge service materials.
Hours of work:
This is actually a 18.5 post over 2.5 days.
Wednesday 1.20 – 5pm
If you’re interested in this position please apply, by clicking the apply now button below or by contacting Lauryn at Momentum Recruitment, Derby