Female Care Assistant – Evenings
Location: Stafford, Stone and surrounding
Salary: £9.27 weekdays, £9.72 weekends, 15p per business mile and travel time allowance
***Applicants must have a clean driving licence, access to their own vehicle and live within a 5 mile radius of Stafford due to the nature of the business***
Are you looking for a new career in care? Are you compassionate, reliable and ready to make a difference? Then look no further.
If this sounds like you then Nexxus Care are waiting for you!
Nexxus Care is a domiciliary care provider operating across Staffordshire. We strive to provide the best care possible, alongside a strong management team that are committed to offer the best!
Nexxus Care are looking for Community Care Assistants living in Cannock or the surrounding areas, that can be flexible in their approach to work, on a full or part time basis.
Requirements of a Community Care Assistant:
* Able to commit to shift patterns starting at 3.00pm until 10.00pm, also able to work every other weekend
* You must have full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle due to the nature of the service.
* You will be treated with respect, listened to, supported and encouraged.
* You will be given the training, tools and most importantly the support you need to be the best you can be.
* Travel out of local area when required
* Experience desirable but having a caring nature, the willingness to learn and desire to make a difference will also be considered
* A desire to help support people to be as independent as they can be
* Ability to join and form part of a strong supportive team
* Willingness to undertake training and gain qualifications for your personal progression
* Full support offered post training to suit your individual requirements
What we offer you in return:
* Blue Light Card membership – offering high street discounts online and in-store
* 66% discount off AA membership
* Paid training and funded diploma*
* Funded DBS*
* 2 free uniforms and welcome pack
* Unrivalled paid care sector training
* Staff development, career progression and advice
* Mileage allowance
* Weekly pay and guaranteed hours contracts*
* Genuine support from a strong, approachable management team, with a great sense of community rewards and great communication
* Dedicated Care Co-ordinator that will provide regular rotas
* Refer a friend scheme
* Out of hours support, for when you need it
* Plus many other additional offers
*T&C’s apply – offers for a limited time only