Selexa Biotech are a specialist Biotechnology, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Recruitment Start-up that aim to re-shape the perception of the recruitment sector; an industry that has historically had a questionable reputation.
Selexa Biotech partner with many of the most exciting medical device and Biotech clients; CEOs, Investors, Business Leaders and Entrepreneurial innovators across the industry, aligning our vision with our client’s recruitment and growth strategy, and contributing to the development and improvement of patient healthcare.
We are now looking for a Delivery Consultant to join us, supporting our Director & Consultants with many of key growth projects. campaigns, and recently secured Elixir Managed Service Project.
A Delivery Consultant role can be fulfilled on a full time, part time, or term time basis, and could be an ideal return to work.
As a Recruitment Delivery Consultant, you will lead proactive resourcing and delivery of exceptional candidates to a number of Selexa’s key clients, supporting our Consultants across various Recruitment and growth projects.
You will be pivotal in delivering exceptional candidates to a number of exclusive, retained and managed service clients, supporting the business across key projects and innovative medical device innovators!
* Proactively headhunt and approach great candidates through various platforms, identifying relevant suitability and understanding requirements
* Partner with and support candidates through the recruitment process, from initial contact, through interview, offer and onboarding, including regular ongoing catch ups, delivering a best-in-class candidate experience
* Develop an unrivalled network within the medical device, healthcare and pharma community, to be able to deliver exceptional candidates, at pace
* Partner with innovative biotech & healthcare clients that are developing ground-breaking technology to improve patient healthcare
* Be accountable for delivering candidate & research projects, market mapping and recruitment insights
* Utilise and maintain CRM system to work effectively and build recruitment strategy for our Consultants and clients
* Develop appealing candidate attraction techniques and strategies utilising all platforms possible to maximise reach
* Support our Consultants with key projects and prioritising projects in line with business requirements, maximising opportunity
We would be interested in speaking with candidates with strong experience and passion for customer service and the customer experience.
The Delivery Consultant role would be ideal for candidates:
* With previous Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, or Internal Recruiter experience
* With recruiter experience within Engineering or Manufacturing, but not essential
* Coming from a Customer Service or Account Management background, who have experience of working with key stakeholders
* Recruitment background NOT essential
* Comfortable with communication across platforms including phone, email and social media
* Strong in organisational skills, attention to detail and confident