HGV Class 1 Driver
Adversa Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with Yodel and we are looking for experienced HGV Class 1 drivers to work on Sundays from within their Wednesdbury distribution hub based near Walsall. HGV drivers play a huge part in the delivery of goods to and from depots and sites across the country. This is a part time role on Sundays, where you’ll be transporting goods from A – B, focusing on what you do best, delivering safely, on time with a smile.
* 180 days of driving experience in the last 6 months.
* A full UK Driving Licence with no more that 6 penalty points for minor offences. Your licence must include LGV vehicles
* A valid in date DQC/CPC card.
* Be over 18 years of age
* Planning delivery schedules and routes with your transport manager
* Supervising or helping to load and unload goods
* Making sure that loads are safely secured
* Following traffic reports and changing your routes where necessary
* Completing delivery paperwork and log books
If you would like to become part of a reputable agency, undertaking shifts on a regular basis, representing Adversa Recruitment Ltd then this could be the opportunity for you.
As well as a competitive salary you will be given a full paid induction and drivers assessment