Learning & Development Administrator
£18,000 Pro Rata
30 Hours per week
Who would you be joining?
We are Inspiring Learning. Since 1980, we have been leading the way in providing children from across the world with unique, educational and fun-filled adventure programmes. With a range of day camps in and around London and the home counties, plus a selection of year-round residential centres, we are the UK’s largest provider of adventure camps for young people. Since 1980, over 1 million children have attended our day camps and this year, over 165,000 young people attended our residential camps from over 35 countries across the world.
An adventure with Inspiring Learning offers so much more than adrenaline and challenge. Here, you’ll be working towards shaping the development of the young people we work with; here, you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting impression on someone’s life.
What would you be doing?
- To accurately maintain all administration systems (Fourth & Flow) to support the scheduling, booking and delivery of all Inspiring Learning training programmes.
- To ensure that data is accurate, comprehensive and stored as required and in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Working with a range of different systems in order to book training – i.e. external providers systems.
- Uploading content and information ensuring this is up to date and correct.
- To provide timely and accurate Management Information, including training records for Board reports.
- To maintain and update all learner records including tracking of attendance and completions – i.e. new starter inductions.
- To Manage the Training administration inbox and facilitate enquiries promptly.
- Administer the Purchase Order system (V1) for Learning and Development training.
- Distributing and managing joining instructions for both digital and face to face learning programmes.
- Coordinating training evaluations for all the L&D team.
- To ensure certificates for accredited courses are processed accurately and promptly distributed.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines. The right candidate must have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft package and experience of working with a Learning Management System.
Strong oral and written communication is crucial, as you will be liaising with team members at all levels
We know there’s more to life than work – that’s why when you join Kingswood Learning and Leisure Group you’ll get your pick of our amazing company perks. That includes phone insurance, taste cards and great price cinema tickets, plus loads more. Find out more about all our employee rewards here: https@//www.perkbox.co.uk/kingswoodlearningandleisuregroup
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure at the company’s expense. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Kingswood.
To apply, please email email@example.com