Legal Accounts Assistant (part-time)
£12,800 – £14,000 + car parking permit!
Excellent opening for an energetic Accounts Assistant to join a centralised Finance department of this established multi-sited regional firm in Berkshire on a part-time basis. Hours are 1.30pm-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The firm has six offices based in London and the South East and has been in practice since 1958. They are centrally situated in Maidenhead being a few minutes’ walk from the station.
This is a new position due to volume of work where you will be involved in the full range of accounting and administrative services carried out by the finance department of 10. This is a varied role which will include the following:
* Computerised Bank Reconciliations
* On-line banking
* Daily debit/credit card transactions over the telephone and end of day card transactions report
* Administration of personnel records and Workplace Pension
* Collate monthly payroll data for the payroll bureau
* Maintain holiday records
* Providing cover as required within the Finance Department at busy times and during holiday periods
* Assist in Month End and Year End processes and Management Reports
* Ad hoc duties to help the Assistant Financial Controller
What can the role offer you?
* An opportunity to join a leading, reputable regional law firm
* Be part of a friendly and supportive team
* Offer an encouraging and supportive working environment
* Car Parking permit
What are they looking for?
* At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts department including computerised bank reconciliations
* Must have A-C grade in Maths and English
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Good team player
* A “can-do” attitude and a willingness to get stuck in with all aspects of supporting this department
* To be proactive and take initiative
* Ability to manage own time
* Ability to work accurately in a pressurised environment with attention to detail
For more information about this Legal Accounts Assistant role please contacts Alison Banks at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful