Are you an experienced Auditor looking for a part time role, three days per week? On behalf of a well-established, boutique accountancy practice in Maidenhead, we are recruiting for a Part Time Assistant Audit Manager to join the friendly, highly professional team.
Reporting to the Partner, the Assistant Audit Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for partner review, providing solutions and raising areas of concern
* Carrying out audits at client sites; mainly smaller companies, although occasionally larger client audit with overnight stays, a maximum of a week per year in total
* Adhere to deadlines, including prompt notification to the Partner where problems are likely to arise or as they arise on each assignment
* Use time effectively to carry out work whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail
* Supervising team members as required
* Accounts work as required
We welcome applications from individuals with the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Be ACA/ACCA qualified or an exceptional QBE auditor
* Have extensive external audit experience gained within a practice environment
* Strong IT skills
* Have a keen eye for detail to produce high quality, accurate work
* Be an excellent communicator
In return for your abilities and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, a good degree of autonomy, along with a supportive working environment.
This may not be your perfect role today, so register your details here and we will contact you as suitable vacancies arise.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Part time Assistant Audit Manager role