We are currently recruiting for a New Build Sales Advisor, on a Part Time basis. My client is a top 10 UK Housebuilder and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. This a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
* Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
* Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
* Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
* Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
* Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
* Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
* Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets.
* Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
* Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
* Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion.
* Proven track record working within a sales environment
* Previous sales experience working within New Build housing is essential
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to overcome objections
* Can interact at all levels
* Commercial thinker and results driven
* Ability to direct collaboration among functional team
* Effective communication
* Positive approach
* 4 day contract
* Every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday
* Must drive with your own transport
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence