We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to start their Evans Cycles Adventure!
About the Role:
You will be contracted to work up to 24 hours per week including weekends.
Our Sales Assistant position offers so much more than serving from behind a till. We want hands-on, committed individuals to share their knowledge and passion with likeminded cycling enthusiasts, beginners and commuters alike.
You will be a representative of Evans Cycles and an ambassador for cycling.
Previous experience in a customer service role or knowledge of cycling would be great, but this is not essential. You will be enrolled on Prologue (our in-house training programme) from day one, giving you the skills and knowledge to confidently meet the needs of each individual customer.
* Have an interest in cycling and be enthusiastic about the products we sell
* Demonstrate a readiness to learn and develop
* Be approachable and able to demonstrate strong communication skills that are tailored to customers with varying levels of cycling experience
* Be a flexible and committed team player, willing to support the store during our busy peak season.
* Provide a dedicated customer experience that exceeds our customer’s expectations every single day
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then, we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
* Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
* Childcare Vouchers
* The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
* Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
* A Dedicated Training Program from day one
* Access to your very own e-learning portal
On completion of your probationary period…
* A Ride to Work Scheme (unsurprisingly)
* Trade Discount on all of our products
* Holiday Buy Back – buy up to 5 days’ additional holiday
* A Company Pension scheme
After 6 months…
* Health Shield, a cash back health plan
Click apply today to begin your Evans Cycles adventure