Private Client Legal Secretary – Part Time
Our client a well-established forward-thinking and progressive law firm providing a first class service to people and businesses throughout Essex. Are recruiting for an experienced Part Time Private Client Legal secretary ideally two days per week however candidates looking for three days per week will also be considered.
* You will provide full secretarial support to the fee earners
* Using digital dictation system to produce correspondence related to private client maters
* Diary keeping
* Meeting with clients to witness execution of client’s wills/documents
* Drafting basic Wills, LPA’s and court of protection applications
* Knowledge of IHT forms , Estate Accounts and Grant of probate desirable
* Production of attendance notes
* Set up and administration of trusts
* Court of Protection/ Deputyship
* You will be an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary
* Fast and accurate typing skills including digital audio systems
* Experience with case management
* Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel ,Outlook
* Excellent communication skills and a sympathetic ear
* Pleasant working environment
* Free Parking
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2055 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion .
For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion