ARE YOU A EXSISTING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT DOING A 360 DEGREE ROLE CHASING YOUR SELF FROM SALES TO RECRUITMENT,
* WHY NOT JOIN CDS AND BECOME A 120 DEGREE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER AND GET SOME FOCUS TO YOUR DAY ?
Sales Account Manager required for:
Expanding Labour Provider (Gang Master) within the
Driving, Industrial and Agricultural sectors.
FIELD AND HOME BASED
CDS Labour have been established for 8 years and have seen significant year on year growth. Never has it been more exciting to join a national, innovative company at a time when we’re pioneering our very own temporary labour services.
As a Sale Account Manager at CDS Labour you will be a valued team member.
We will invest in your career over the long term.
JOB PURPOSE OF A SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER:
The role of a Sales Account Manager is one in which you will make outbound sales visits to targeted local businesses to establish whether they would be interested in using our temporary labour services these leads will be given from our marketing team. You will attend meetings or cold visit those companies as our sales representative with a view to converting them into a new customer. You will also be responsible for re-establishing business income from clients who have spent with us in the past but are not currently spending.
Reporting to our Sales Manager, the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, an outgoing & confident personality and a desire to succeed in life.
We have several Post Code areas available with in England, Scotland and Wales.
We will be selecting the candidates for each area. A Sales Account Manager will develop the post code areas, sell to customers and then run each client. We have an internal delivery support team and recruitment consultants, so this role is sales and client management focused.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER:
• Growing the existing client base
• Proactively developing client relationships over the phone and arranging meetings for you to attend
• Identifying opportunities, creating new sales leads and meeting revenue targets
• Using appropriate marketing tools & strategies to assist in the achievement of targets
PERSON SPECIFICATION FOR A SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER:
• Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
• Target driven and able to motivate other team members
• Strong partnership and relationship building style with clients
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as within a close-knit team
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent time management and organisational abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• You must have no criminal convictions as CDS Labour are licenced with the Gang Masters & Labour Abuse Authority
• Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
• A flexible approach to their work as hours will vary depending on the demand of the customer. This is role does involve being on call, weekend and public holiday work to ensure our team and customers have the delivery of our services. Rotas are in place.
• A strong basic salary + commission
• Field based, from Home with regular office days to keep in touch with our Sales Manager and delivery team.
• Company Car, Laptop, Mobile & Uniform
JOB TITLE: RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – SALARY & BENEFITS: £20,000 – £25,000 + commission OTE: £30,000