The LCJ Group are seeking an experienced Science Teacher for a GOOD Secondary school based in South Essex.
This post will be Part Time Monday-Wednesday initially but would extend to Full Time for the right candidate.
To teach general Science to KS3 and Chemistry to KS4.
Science Teacher Responsibilities:
* Set and mark classwork and homework and keep appropriate records in line with the school policy.
* Plan challenging Science lessons incorporating differentiated learning objectives and outcomes
* Monitor, evaluate and report on the work of all students taught using school systems
* Support the role of parents in students’ learning and contribute to meetings with parents to provide constructive feedback on student progress/achievement, etc.
* Strong classroom management skills
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* QTS/PGCE and other relevant qualifications
* Science Teaching experience in the UK
* Experience working with young people
Interviews are immediate so please send your CV details over ASAP or feel free to give us a call for further details.
It is very important that applicants understand that this role requires a formal qualification that is recognised in the UK.
LCJ are committed to the safeguarding of children and young people and expect applicants to share the same