Parkwood Group jobs

Lifeguarding Apprentice

Summary Northcroft Leisure are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work with them as an Leisure Assistant Apprentice and gain their Level 2 in Leisure Operations!What will the role involve? We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operation & Leisure Management Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. The job will involve: Effective communication with other...

Receptionist Apprenticeship

Summary You must be prepared to work a varied shift pattern in accordance with the business needs which may fluctuate from time to time.What will you be doing? Greet and serve customers with the highest level of customer service Marketing - Promoting the business Deal efficiently with phone and email enquiries Train and use various computer software systems Advise customers and handle a wide range of enquiries on a variety of products Handle money and train on how to take card payments Mem...

Activity Leadership Multi-Skilled Apprenticeship

Summary Cotgrave Leisure Centre are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Activity Leadership Level 2 and be part of a professional, friendly team working in a multi skilled role as a lifeguard and leisure assistant!90% of your time throughout the Apprenticeship will be based around the pool completing Lifeguarding and Leisure Attendant Duties. The other 10% of your Apprenticeship will be based within the gym completing duties to gain your Fitness Instructin...

Recreational Assistant

Summary We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operation & Leisure Management Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. The job will involve: Effective communication with other team members Equipment setups safely and on time Maintenance of company standards at all times Provision of safe and effective pool supervision Building cleanliness and undertaking other various hou...

Recreation Assistant Apprentice

Summary We are looking for a Recreation Assistant Apprentice, who is passionate about working in the leisure industry. The Recreation Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the service delivery and cleanliness of the Centre, reporting to the Duty Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for thesafety and enjoyment of those using the Centre! This will be a varied role within the club and your main duties will include: Preparing activity areas to include the safe setting up...

Aquatics Supervisor Apprenticeship

Summary We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and customer focused individuals with a passion for swimming. Must be a competent swimmer. What will you be doing? Management duties (one to one's, recruitment, support for other swimming teachers) Promoting swimming lessons and other aquatic activities at the chosen facility. Operationally Focused Customer satisfaction oriented Community outreach of the swimming programme Supporting the Contract Aquatics Coordinator, reporting to them as y...

Lifeguarding/Leisure Apprentice

Summary This will be a varied role within the club and your main duties will include: Preparing activity areas to include the safe setting up/dismantling of equipment and ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use. Monitoring and helping to maintain a safe and comfortable leisure centre environment by implementing organisational maintenance schedules. Ensuring the highest possible standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained by carrying out routine and...

Lifeguarding and Fitness Apprenticeship

Summary This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain nationally recognised qualifications. This is a 12-15 month apprenticeship and your training will be provided by Lifetime Training! You will work towards your Activity Leadership Level 2 (which includes Gym Instructing Level 2 and Leisure Operations Level 2)You will also gain your National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification (NPLQ) which qualifies you as a certified Lifeguard.Duties involved within the leisure side of ...

Activity Leadership Apprentice

Summary Furze Platt Leisure Centre are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work with them as a Activity Leadership Apprentice and gain their Level 2 in Activity Leadership!90% of your time will be working in the leisure/wet-side of the centre. The other 10% will be based in the gym, in order for the apprentice to complete the fitness side of the Apprenticeship.You will also work towards your Fitness Instructing Technical Certificate and Leisure Operations Level 2 (Which is i...

Lifeguarding/Leisure Apprentice

Summary This will be a varied role within the club and your main duties will include: Preparing activity areas to include the safe setting up/dismantling of equipment and ensuring that all equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use. Monitoring and helping to maintain a safe and comfortable leisure centre environment by implementing organisational maintenance schedules. Ensuring the highest possible standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained by carrying out routine and...

We're sorry, there are currently no jobs listed for this company.