Part Time Jobs In Daventry

Customer Service Advisor

You’re great with customers, and can use these skills in retail sales, helping our customers enjoy their journeys, whether they’re camping, cycling or driving. Join us and enjoy working with an amazing team, helping our customers, and having fun while you do it. We offer first class training to take your career forward and pay […]

Customer Service Advisor

You’re great with customers, and can use these skills in retail sales, helping our customers enjoy their journeys, whether they’re camping, cycling or driving. Join us and enjoy working with an amazing team, helping our customers, and having fun while you do it. We offer first class training to take your career forward and pay […]

Activity Leadership Apprentice

Summary Daventry Leisure Centre are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Activity Leadership Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. 90% of your time will be working in the leisure/wet-side of the centre. The other 10% […]

We're sorry, there are currently no jobs listed in this location.